Shopping in Lazada

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Do you believe this?


After 3 days waiting, I finally cannot tahan lia. I wanna complain. Do you believe this small lock can cause the car to broke down and need RM600+ to repair?

The service is so terrible!!! At first, they estimate the price of the spare part is Rm300+ and say will confirm with me again. Who know I wait and wait, guess they don't dare to tell me. I call back, the price increase 100% become RM600+. Wah, what kind of service is this? You think I am some one 3 years old that you can cincai potong?

I am really disappointed with such service, how can I trust you any more? What is the use of warranty when I need it? I wanna complain. Hopefully, you all won't see me in the press soon. If they didn't fix it for me, I will sure make this big.

你 做 初 一 , 我 做 十 五 。

No comments:

Post a Comment