Shopping in Lazada

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Catching a dropping knife...........

Aiya......Finally, I feel the pain of buying stock at the wrong time. I am affected by my emotion when the price continue shooting new high, now I pay the price. I forgot the important rule- to be greedy when others are fear, to be careful when others are greedy.

Last few days since Monday, I had been trying my luck to purchase Fajar. From its closing price Rm1.05, I tried my luck on Rm1.04 but not successful that day because the price range from RM1.06-1.10. So on Tuesday, I put RM 1.10 but again I didn't manage to settle the deal because price range that day was RM1.11-1.13. Now my greed had overrun my rational, I keep on assuring myself that it will continue the up trend so I tried again on Wednesday for RM1.13 and this I got it.

However, the price didn't show the continuous trend anymore. Now the price is already RM1.07. Ahhhhhh...........I had caught a fallen knife, though only 6 sen apart, it is already 100+ on paper loss. Same goes to my Daya, where I purchase with much higher price than it was.

I believe this is just some adjustment due to regional affect that have riots every now and then that causes the oil and gas price continue creating new record. I hope soon everyone will forgot about it and my stock will recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment