Shopping in Lazada

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

When she didn't say yes or no.........

Haha....I never thought she reply so calm. Discussing with me about our differences especially religion. Although we are Chinese but we have difference religion, she's Christian while I am just traditional Chinese that go "pai pai". Well, last time I used to worry for that because I am worry that my parents cannot accept it. As time goes by, I notice that nothing much difference so I dare myself to confess to her. Who knows is her turn to worry, she highlight this because she don't want this to be an issue next time. I am glad actually because I know she is considering me deep inside her mind. Haha.


She also highlight about romance, loyal, rich and bla bla bla but I only can confirm her with my loyalty. Well, if you know me, my look very loyal right? Haha. For romance, I am just empty minded guy that don't know what is that. Haha. May be will try buy her some flowers. For wealth, I can just say " I will try my best."


Although she didn't reply yes, I will wait for her. Trying to convince her I wouldn't mind being different religion. I never thought can be so fun dating a girl, its my first time. Haha.

2 comments:

  1. oh man...be patience....Gal will be crushed for those who uphold till the terminal point...Do not give up! i gave u the power and the courage from God...Well...undeniably, religious is the starting point in a relationship, different religious, different points....just a piece of mind to share with you...

    Perk Up Guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. Thanks for the advice. U got ur point also, I just hope she won't mind.

    ReplyDelete