Shopping in Lazada

Friday, March 25, 2011

Finally SPM result out d.....

Well, as I expected, the result of these students will be quite terrible. Imagine my school count top from behind of whole Kuching. What to hope for beside praying they will at least get an E. If can, I think I wanna change the definition of grading in Malaysia into:

C: Cemerlang
D: Distinction
E: Excellent
G: Gemilang
T( tidak hadir): Terbilang

How can these students pass if everyday only say "malas belajar"? I just cannot stand this anymore. If the students are like that also thanks to the culture of whole surrounding. I cannot imagine why students can come school just to sleep everyday. If you wanna sleep, why not just sleep on your own comfortable bed at home?

No wonder nowadays more and more teachers turn "Gila". May be too many students getting G. Yet, whenever teachers trying to punish them, it will be considered as torture and come out in newspaper. Do you really think students nowadays will be afraid of what a teacher say? If the students not even care about their result, will they care whether they get any verbal warning? Try think about it.


From my observation, students' quality really dropping. While recent result shows straight As students are more than 9K out of 500k SPM students, this is actually 3 times more than what during my time on 2002. However, they are still nearly 3k students who get all Gs. Ask yourself, those who got 21As, 20As in the past few years that newspaper claim they are genius....Do you still hear anything about them? Are they really smart or simply just a exam machine. I just wanna express my sadness while seeing the result of my students because they cannot even pass in this 21 century.



No comments:

Post a Comment