Shopping in Lazada

Monday, March 28, 2011

O, Proton Saga..............

Finally, the day come to me. I never thought it will happen so soon. While driving the girl I like and thought can go enjoy dating. My saga blm just broke down and cannot start again. Actually, before this, I found out something different about it. It start to show some sign of "old" and need to start a few times before I can drive out.

Haiz, the car just "die" like that and its so embarrassing since its still very new. Some passer by even drop by and ask me- "bos, tiada minyak?" Arrrrr......How can this happen? It happens not only once but twice and needed to be tow for 3 times already. Luckily, I got insurance cover over the car and its still under warranty.

However, this has totally destroy my trust towards Proton. For whole day, Proton service mechanics still haven't confirm with me what cause my car to break down. So sad ar. I just hope to "heal" my car as soon as possible. Those of you who wanna buy proton saga, think twice la.

No comments:

Post a Comment