Shopping in Lazada

Monday, April 4, 2011

Finally....Good sign coming.....

Haha....This week start with a good sign. Not only my Saga manage to claim warranty but my stocks also rising fast. Now its already 4% on paper profit with one of it being top 10 high volume- DAYA.


After calling so many times, finally, Proton confirm my car will be under warranty. However, I have to wait around one month. Now my situation is like owning a car yet no car to drive for a month. Hopefully, it will be done as soon as possible, feel so bored without a vehicle, cannot even go dating.

While my stocks have been up and down for weeks after the Japan earthquake, now its start to show sign of outperform. Haha. Hopefully the pattern will continue. I personnaly think its related to Sarawak election as well since government will sure try their best to make everything look good. So, sit tight and enjoy the bull ride. Just make sure you manage to escape before the bull go mad.....

No comments:

Post a Comment