Shopping in Lazada

Thursday, March 10, 2011

When can I be rich?

Well, I ask myself some time, can I be rich? I used to aim to become rich man without thinking what I want to be as an adult. I just want the flow of money not to be not issue any more, enjoying life, having big house, marry a wonderful wife and happily ever after. Well, is that possible?

I learn investment because I believe everyone has the equal right to get rich. However, I know this will take some times to wait and learn. With only 2.7k salary per month, after paying my car loans and give some to my mom, ultimately, I only left 1k, that also if i didn't spend any money that month. What a poor pity life!

Before I went university, I bought some Da Ma Cai, hoping to win some lottery and get rich. Haha. That seem to be to no avail because until now I still a poor teacher. Well, I still bought once a while just to see whether I am that lucky guy. After working for more than one year, I only manage to accumulate few k saving. With house price shoot so high, when can I get a double storeys terrace house that already reach 400k in my hometown?


Hopefully, I can gather enough money soon to buy my own house. In the mean time, will chase the girl I like first. Haha. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment