Shopping in Lazada

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Selling my stock...........

This few weeks was rough weeks for stock, seeing stocks up and down. Finally, I decided to sell Mahsing when it touches Rm2.50 although it went up to RM2.83 before. Though I made RM 500+ from this trade, I wonder I have made the right decision since this is a company with continuous earning since last decade.

Now, with some money, I am planning to go in stock again soon. My current stocks are Daya and Stareit, now I am eyeing on Fajar which holds a lot projects in construction. I personally believe that more projects will roll out to lure more support for the current government to keep on in charge.

Besides that, I also eyeing on Daya and Zhulian for their background. My judgment was on their fundamentals like cash, debt, ROE, PE and future growth. I will try to buy Fajar on Monday while keeping an eye for Daya and Zhulian, let's see whether my judgment is correct or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment