Shopping in Lazada

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Confession.........

Well, I am nearly 26 already. Sad to say so, I am still single. While some friends of mine already married, I am still busy finding myself a girl friend. Although single didn't bother me much, some time deep inside, I still feel kind of lonely.


Hmm, am I too picky? I wonder why for all this time, I always fail in this important part of my life- finding a right soul companion. I had confess to some girls before, yet the answers most of the time was "its better to be just friend".


What's wrong with me? Am I too hard to be accepted? Tonight, I nearly confess again but I hesitated for the bad experience I had last time. But technology do help me in avoiding awkward situation if the answer comes other wise where I confess through email. I wonder whether it is appropriate since she might think I am not sincere in asking her. Hopefully, Mr Loso will find Mrs Loso soon..........Hope she will reply "yes, I do". Wish me luck.

3 comments: