Shopping in Lazada

Friday, March 18, 2011

First time buy flower for girl.........

Aiyoyo, si beh paisei. Donno why the time I buying flower also feel awkward lia. May be its my first time, colour I also blur blur. Ask got what colour, tauke niu reply pink or red so I simply pick red la. Suddenly recall she likes white so cincai ask got or not. Haha. Here's goes a white rose. Why pick one as first time? Cause it stands for only one ma, also to cut budget la. Haha. Rm7 for a white rose- consider a good investment la.

Hmm, I never thought I am so shy. By the time I reached outside her home, I can see her parents looking around. Aiyo, I don't know why feel so paisei lei. The time she come in my car, my heart start pounding like wanna heart attack lia. Haha. Talk also kelam-kabut and just give the flower to her or may I say "throw" to her since I a bit ki teong till I actually didn't hold the flower properly. Then, we just laugh and laugh. I think my face is more reddish than her. Haha.

We went for jogging after that and have dinner together. The restaurant she picked also very nice as if I book the whole place because we are the only customers. Haha. They actually light up some candle but too bad they didn't switch off some light. Aiya, really donno how to treat customer well. Haha.

What a day, although she didn't give me any answer. I kind of like it, will continue to think what to do next and enjoy the process. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment