Shopping in Lazada

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Mr Loso looking for money....Part 1

Money not enough!!! Think I am not the only person who think like that. Looking back 1 year I have been working, my account still only 4 digits. Haiz. When can I get rich?

Though people use to say be teacher only "cukup makan" (enough eat) but I believe everyone have the equal rights to get rich regardless of what field he involved in.

When there is a will, there is a way. I turn my first hope on something quite impossible. Lottery. Hmmm. U might think why is it impossible when there are persons out there already getting rich with millions after winning the jackport. So here, let Loso teacher count the probability of winning lottery ticket for you.

For example, the tickets with four digits.
Sample space= 10x 10x 10 x 10 = 10000 ( There are 10 possible digits from 0-9 )
There are actually 10000 possible combination for 4 digits, meaning if you buy any XXXX,
the probability of winning= 1/10000 = 0.0001

The tickets with six digits.
Sample space = 10 x10 x10 x10 x10 x10= 1000000
the probability of winning= 1/1000000= 0.000001


So as you can see the more digits, the lesser the probability of winning. Yet, I keep on seeing people buying as if they are very confident in winning it. I wonder how to get my hand on such shop selling the tickets rather than buying it. Imagine with a piece of ticket that only cost not even 10 cent and the probability of winning so few. It is definitely the tauke selling that is the winner. Below I share short video clips of famous Singapore movie about lottery.





Haha....Definitely this is not the proper route to get rich. I will share again with you in part 2 what I have done in my quest of finding money.

No comments:

Post a Comment