Shopping in Lazada

Thursday, December 16, 2010


My saga is officially 1 year old

16 December is the date I got my car last year. So far I am still satisfy with it although there are some weaknesses that I cannot ignore.

Hmm, first of all, if you wanna look for a fuel efficient car, you have think twice before you pick saga. Consider my meter already achieve the digit shown in the picture below, let me count how much I spent on feeding it this year.
As an average, Rm10 fuel can drive this car around 55km.

The total amount of money I used for fuel this year would be
= 12805/55 x 10
= RM2328. 18

Consider my pay each month slightly higher than that figure, how can I ignore this scary fuel consumption if fuel price continue to rise. So here, I would like to let you know, buying a car is only a liability and not an asset since you wound need to continue feeding it.

Other than that, car only devalue and the amount is reducing in fast pace. I bought this car for RM44545 and now market value is only set on RM39000. I just cannot wait to settle my loan as soon as possible so that I can invest my money rather than spending on my car that continue to reduce in value. For those of you who wanna buy car, remember don't spend much on luxurious car and look for a fuel efficient options.

No comments:

Post a Comment