Shopping in Lazada

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Mr Loso looking for money- part 4

Haha...After so much time looking only, finally I bought my first stock. It is very exciting moment for me when I click on BUY.

Stocks- A term that I dono why when I mention of it, most people keep on warning me to be careful. Lol. Actually why so many people scare of it? It is by far the best investment method if you study it carefully.

Stock is only dangerous if you buy blindly which can be said as gambling. Of course gambling will not be considered as investment.

Though I haven't make any money from stock, let me share some experience with you on how to purchase stock.

Before you can start buying stock, you need to open a CDS account which is purposely for purchasing and selling stocks. You can apply this account from CIMB, Maybank, Public Bank or OSK. I personally chose CIMB I Trade since it offers me cheap trading charges that only around 0.2% or RM12. To make it easier to understand, recently I bought 8 lots of stock costing RM1456 and CIMB I trade only charged me RM16.

To apply CIMB I trade, you need to go only CIMB I Trade center and not ordinary CIMB bank. Please bring along your bank book preferably CIMB saving account, Ic and RM10. You can search for further information from this website: http://www.itradecimb.com.my/ . You can try the demo version as well and learn along the way.

There is a lot of websites that offer all kind of information on stocks. I personally using some of these to assist me, hopefully it can help you as well if you are interested.

http://www.oomoney.com/category/cold_eye/
( a website that teaches slowly on how to pick a good stocks with its ROE, PE, DY and NTA.)

http://www.klse.com.my/website/bm/market_information/prices/index.jsp
( a website displaying the stock price and its recent financial report)

http://biz.thestar.com.my/
( Star online newspaper that doing good job in providing information on business and stock report)

So I end this with a Chinese saying that I found very meaningful to share with you:

你不理财,财不理你。

No comments:

Post a Comment