Shopping in Lazada

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

If you got 20 million...

Haha, I bet everyone sure dream of being rich before. Well, Loso teacher me of course like money. Before becoming a teacher, I used to aim being a rich man. Though people say money is the root of evil, I rather get rich than being poor. However, I just don't know how to get rich.

Before long, I come across newspaper with advertisement mentioning jackport which accumulate till 20 millions. Wah, that's really tempting. Imagine if I can have that 20 millions, I will be certainly a rich man. With the law of attraction, I knew that I would have to buy myself some jackport tickets before I can have my chance for that money.

After find here find there, look up look down, finally I found some uncles selling such tickets. Haha. I wonder why always old uncles selling such tickets especially if you are from west Malaysia, they will always come to you when you are having your meal.

I pick blindly because I know any number will have the equal probability to win. Then, I wait and wait for the day to come. Looking at the ticket, I start my day dreaming again.

Hmmm. If I have 20 millions, the first question come to me- Will I still be Loso teacher? Haha. With that kind of money, I think I can live happily even just shake shake leg back home. How many of us will still working if you haven 20 millions? Haha.

So here, I would like to ask you. Would you give up 20 milions for your job? If you say "YES", then I congrats you for having the career of your life. But how many of us will say "YES"? Haha. Try think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment