Shopping in Lazada

Thursday, December 23, 2010

买了没起,起了没买。哈哈哈。
(I buy 1 no up, up 1 I no buy)

It's been a month since I started on my stock investment. Till now I bought in 3 shares, the first one I bought is MAHSING. I wonder why i bought it since the price hardly rise。 Recall back, may be I am too excited to earn money till I simply buy without doing much research. But I believe it is just a matter of time before it earns me money because I believe there are still people out there to buy the properties they build.

Because lack of capital, I only manage to add up new stocks after getting my pay. This time I am going to play safe so I picked high dividend yield share which is REIT that mostly offer around 7% dividend every year. I pick STAREIT that most probably going to give dividend on January 2011. Consider not bad since fixed deposit only offer 2.75%.

Besides this, I also wanna try my luck on some cheap stock. For this, I pick some cheap company related to oil and gas which is DAYA. I hope the company really got DAYA( Force) to go up. Haha.

As I learn along the way, I should have look into some of the research from these blogs that really look like pro before buying a share:

http://timcheeso.blogspot.com/search/label/non-plantation%20but%20own%20plantation%28on%204%20june%2009%29

http://tengkhan.blogspot.com/

http://klselivefeed.blogspot.com/

Advice from Loso Teacher, U better study it before U buy stocks. Else ur money can say bye bye to U any time. Hahaha. May the FORCE be with U.

No comments:

Post a Comment