Shopping in Lazada

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Mr Loso looking for money- part 3

After collecting certain amount of capital, the next stuff I look for is how to invest it. The first method I know is by fixed deposit which I thought at first the safest and should be able to earn me some money.

As I grew older, I find out this simply make the bank earning even more money yet I am only given a little bit interest. The interest rate is normally easily outrun by deficit. If you don't get the meaning of deficit, try to compare what you can buy with RM1 ten years ago with now. So, what for keep in bank if you know it is going to devalue?

So, I have learn something new this year which is to invest in mutual fund. If you wanna know more about any mutual fund, you can refer to the "mutual fund encyclopedia" website:
http://www.invest.com.my/personal/funds/

The first mutual fund I invested is from Public Mutual. As time goes by, I bought in 3 mutual funds which perform vary from each other. Some make me 9% earning while some even less than 1%. As average, I manage to make 5% profit from it so far which is at least higher than 2.75% from fixed deposit.

One advice for you guys who wanna invest, make sure this money is some extra pocket money that you won't be using up till 3 years or longer. This is just to make sure that you can keep in the mutual fund long enough till it earns you some money. You can refer to this page for price of each unit from Public Mutual.
http://www.publicmutual.com.my/application/fund/detail.aspx

So, how to start? You can actually buy through any agent that you can trust on or simpy straight go to any Public Bank or Public Mutual Center. For some more information, please refer:
http://www.publicmutual.com.my/

There are methods in making money from mutual fund which you can dig from a lot websites including this Chinese Cari website:
http://cforum2.cari.com.my/forumdisplay.php?fid=241

One of the most popular method is to do regular top up each month. This method ensure the price of the fund you bought in will be averaged down that deter you from buying a mutual fund with higher price when economy is doing good.

Keep an eye from time to time and invest more when the mutual fund drop, it will allow you to buy in more units and return you with higher profits. To avoid tedious work, you can apply online banking and online mutual fund account which available for Public Bank and Public Mutual.

No comments:

Post a Comment