Shopping in Lazada

Friday, June 4, 2010

What happen if you got scolded???

Nowadays one's EQ must be good, you will found yourself get scolded quite often especially those working people like me. For me, I have to control my emotion from time to time especially when dealing with problematic students.

Have you ever imagine students nowadays dare to scold teacher in front of all other students? This is real story from me. Once I taught in a quite problematic class where students are found rather hard to control. They actually go in and out like I am nothing till one day I stop some of them from continue the nonsense. So one of them actually shouted "Cibxi' at me, I can feel the anger all over my body and I think if I am not a teacher, I would have go in front and hit that boy to the ground, KO him. However, I know if i did that, my name will get pretty famous after that.

So I simply reply " don't you dare to shout me "cibxi', you come out from there, if you scold me like that, you are actually scolding your mom." Haha, that student just walked out of the class. Later, he returned quietly. Haha, think this method really work. You must be smarter in a quarrel, do not reply with harsh word but all you need is some reverse psychology. Improve your EQ and you will found everything trying to make you angry is nonsense in the end.

2 comments:

  1. mr loso!! are you talking about the 2h class last year?haha! i'm teaching them now. In fact some of them are really good in maths :D

    By the way, nice to see you in blogsphere :D do link up my blog and i'll link urs XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...Yup. One of the boy students from 2h last time said that to me. Forgotten his name. Nice to hear that they improve. Haha. I just started to blog, don't really know how to link here and there. I will try and there still a lot for me to learn in blogging.

    ReplyDelete