Shopping in Lazada

Saturday, June 19, 2010

The day is coming

Haha...Can you guess which day Mr Loso most fear of? Try think what day will make a new teacher like me feel so uncomfortable. May be you will think of government interview, exam and other stuff that I have it all done d....Haha...

Well, it is d day seeing parents la. Its not my first time though but I am still kinda blur to say anything to parents. If I loso too much, may be both the student and parent feel so sien. If I didn't loso out d truth, I feel so wrong also... Haiz, still consider what to say seeing all the marks red red like that...

Just to let you know how poor these students did for study. Out of the whole class 37 students, only 3 manage to pass mathematics. So, here I put some option la...Pls do help me to pick 1.

Should I say
A. Encik, anak encik ada sikit "______", banyak kena usaha lagi...Belajar kuat kuat.

Or

B. Saya tengok anak encik memang ada usaha tapi nampaknya usahanya tak cukup lagi, kena banyak lagi usaha.

Or

C. Anak encik suka cakap dalam kelas, rokok, pukul, kerja rumah tak buat dan apa tak diajar semua pandai tapi hanya study tak pandai.

Or

D. Saya rasa anak encik perlu fikir baik-baik sama ada dia ni mau belajar, asyik kacau kawan dan tidak bekejasama semasa P&P.


Haha...If I pick C or D, think I will create more enemy than friends. So most probably I think I will pick A or B. But this some what not saying the truth about d student's behavior. What do you think? Should I speak d truth or not?

Mr Loso loso finish liao.....

No comments:

Post a Comment