Shopping in Lazada

Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Secret- The Law Of Attraction

Well, if you ever come across this. Some may just think of this as a day dreaming talk. Some may even think it is not worth to listen to what it say. But I believe in this- the Law Of Attraction.

I can share my own experience here. I originate from a poor family where we used live in an old wooden house. I thought I would have to stay till that house collapse. May be it is hard for you to know how poor I was? Imagine it is around 6km from my house to my school but I rather walk just to save 20cent bus fee. Those days, I have to walk all the time because my home only had 2 old bicycles. I walk under all circumstances- heavy rain or under hot sun, some time I did feel ashamed while all my friends waving at me from their transport as if I am doing monkey show. But I did not give out going to school and always make sure I did my best in study.

As time goes by, I am now university graduate and life gradually become better. Not to say it is all because of this theory but to tell you that one must never give out under what ever circumstances and be positive in enduring every challenges.

Below is the summaries of "The Secret- The Law Of Attraction".

No comments:

Post a Comment