Shopping in Lazada

Thursday, June 24, 2010

D Day I know What is SPR

Wah...When I first first know when I will be posted, I am so ki teong where I will be send to. I always imagine some deep deep jungle waiting for me and I need to live like Tarzan's life. I am so scare of crossing river because there are crocodile here and there in Sarawak river. Every now and then sure got people become crocs' meal.

Lucky me, I got it just 25km from my home so I am si beh happy. (Yeah, no need crossing river. Haha.) But very soon, I find out my school is SPR so I start to wonder...

Hmmm...
SPR - Suruhan Pencegah Rasuah?
- Suruhan Pilihan Raya?

and bla bla la......
But nothing I can think of that got connection with schools.

End up the real meaning is Sekolah Prestasi Rendah. Wah, I think d government really creative until name it SPR.....

But never mind, with my full determination and my loso kungfu. Think is no problem for me to educate these people. Its just like Malaysia stock during 1997 and I will be d savior to bring these students towards Malaysia 2020. Haha...Then I can become si beh lihai teacher lia...


I teach and teach every day, loso as much as possible.....Finally exam coming and I am so excited to mark my paper. While I look through the paper, I wonder how come d paper is so clean and just like brand new. Walao, are these students answering or not? Why look like playing Toto, cincai put one number and hope will kena 1. So you know la, gambling 10 times sure 9 time is losing. So every 10 papers I mark, only 1 survivor......That night I mark till my cold sweat also come out....Die lia, I wonder am I teaching properly or not....


So in d next day, I quick quick do some investigation to see whether other classes did that bad as well. End up, it has been like this for almost seven years lia....OMG, how to become savior ? Recently my school is top 4 again but counted from behind.....Haiz, how loso teacher going to win this tough battle?

4 comments:

  1. haha...dont worry...xi guan jiu hao...we are facing the same problems....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha....Always feel like I am not doing my job le. Students fail to understand and achieve, if think properly, isn't that our responsibility to educate them? Haha. But I also use to it already, put my hope as high as road bums enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ur writing is so funny. Haha...
    U hv used to it, then ok lo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...Thanks...Just want to use some sense of humour to get away my worry.

    ReplyDelete