Shopping in Lazada

Saturday, February 19, 2011

When Loso Teacher no more loso......

When I first step into teaching, I thought I can change people, use my passion to shape them into wonderful person. As time goes by, my passion is only return with minimum result that some students only can stand around few minutes and change back as usual- lazy, talkative and bla bla. I start to focus on only those who wanna study. Though I know this is bad as I should treat everyone equally, I just cannot help much for those who always create troubles. I feel sad for them as they are still very young, no burden at all but just study for a better future. What happen to youngster nowadays? Thinking of fight, nude, drugs and stuff that they should not touch at all. Imagine if Sarawak depend on these youngster to build up our state. I just don't dare to imagine at all.

I wonder some day later, I will be labeled as cruel teacher like what inside this video. I really pity this responsible teacher that she only did what she suppose to do yet being labeled CRUEL.


No comments:

Post a Comment