Shopping in Lazada

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Service my Saga SE for 15000km


So far, the car still performing fine, just only the fuel consumption a bit scary. Well, what can you say for a car cost 44k? Haha.

On Saturday morning, I went Proton 3s to service my Saga. Upon reach 9.20am, I straight away went to the counter as I set appointment on 9.45am. I launch some complain on my pedals an suspension that have sound. Then I was told to wait 2 and half hour and expect to pay RM280. Wah, what a good job! Wait 2 hours 30 minutes and pay RM280 for service? I was kind of shock and thought she was just kidding with me so I wait patiently.

As I have been servicing car there for couples of times so I know how fast they do work. Hmm, I wait and wait, read newspaper, sleep, awake and sleep again. Upon 11am, wakao, I still saw my car parking there, not moving at all, no wonder need two and half hours. Haha.

Luckily I bring along my investment bible- " Secrets of Millionaire Investors", thanks to Proton, I manage to read finish when to sell and buy stocks. I will definitely practice those theories soon.

After around 1 and half hour, counter call me to pick up my car. I was told the pedal and suspension are just fine, tightening the screw will done the job. When I see the bill, really a bit cold sweat coming out - RM210.


Though got discount RM70 from what she mention previously, the bill still super high compare 3 times previously which average around RM150. I found out the labour fee for Proton is RM55. Well, what can I say?
Beside labour fee, I found another interesting stuff they add in:


I hope this better works as its not cheap by the way-RM48.

Another stuff I got this time is this pretty mug set:


May be its just to compensate me for paying extra though I know its just free gift of Petronas Syntium 800.

While paying at the counter, I loso loso ask for next service and I am told to prepare around RM500, this time even more cold sweat. Wah, Saga o Saga, u are really sucking, vacuuming everything in my account. Just hope my Saga good good, don't be naughty else my wallet really keep fit lo.

No comments:

Post a Comment