Shopping in Lazada

Monday, February 14, 2011

Make your own Ang Pau

Chinese New Year is always the time I anticipate for because I know I will get a lot Ang Pau. But as soon as you are working, Ang Pau is no more for you. Loso teacher this year decided to make his own Ang Pau by learning investment, thanks my brothers for teaching me and exposing me with all this.


So far I manage to make 25% on paper profit in stock while only 2.8% in Public Mutual. Although the amount is nothing much, its a great start for me. I will continue explore more methods to make money since I hope to be rich teacher rather than a poor teacher. I believe everyone has the equal rights to win a wealthy and prosperous life. Let's start early with these 5 simple steps- work, earn, save, learn and invest.

Working is crucial for everyone as it will generate earning for you steadily every month. When you have your pay, most of us would usually like to spend to comfort ourselves on our hardwork. Here, many did mistake by not making any savings. As a result, you will end up continuing miserable life where you complain on not having sufficient money because you finish up your pay almost every month.

Here, you would need to discipline yourself to save at least 30% or as much as possible. There are a few methods for saving like fixed deposit, public mutual, insurance and etc.

While you are saving up money, start learning on how to make your money earn money.While people always warn the risk of stock, mutual fund and other type of investments as gambling, it is not true at all if you learn properly. If you wanna gain something, you must sacrifice time and passion in exploring it. The same goes for investment when you have to read up. Books and internet resources are abundant, just waiting for you to dig in. Can you imagine there is a person who can make money without even selling any product or working and end up become billionaire? This guy actually make billions from just 100 thousands and he is Warren Buffet.

So, let's learn and start making your own Ang Pau. Happy invest from Loso Teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment