Shopping in Lazada

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Steel Bowl Vs Glass Bowl

Hmmm....When you step into teaching, people always congrates you for having a "steel bowl". Guess many will understand if you are a government servant. Work is secure and will have a steady income. Though some post will have slightly some terms and conditions but mostly it will be very safe till you retire and get your pension.

When I receive the news of being tutor, i see this as an opportunity to gain better future. Yet after some time making it clear, tutor post can simply be explained as "glass bowl"- nice to see, nice to hold, once broken consider sold. Haha. This is what i always saw in the shops that display a lot glass items.


Though it is a really good opportunity, yet it promises me nothing but a contract of 2 years. Plus one of the terms-“ You may be terminated any time without any reason”, really make me stunned some time. This "glass bowl" may crack any time. Haha. It may look nice and beautiful from appearance but it is full of risks.



Guess I am just not the type that can take this risk and go for it. I wonder if after 2 years and become jobless, what can I do? I have considered a lot and asked a lot people. Some encourage me and some consult me. Thanks to all my friends for your advice. I am also thankful for being given this opportunity for me to consider deeply. Now is time for me to look into my job and make sure I be the best form. I end this with some Chinese saying as below.

选你所爱,爱你所选,行行出状元。。。。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment