Shopping in Lazada

Friday, September 24, 2010

Never cry for spilled milk.


Well, I do have some couples of memories that I regret of. It is always because I made the wrong choice and I did the wrong stuff. But the past will never change again so it is useless to waste time and think about it.

Now a similar situation occurs to me again. It happens to me that the post I applied months ago finally give me a green light and I am offered being a tutor in a local university with promise on free master study. This is really tempting. Though the teaching life for me now is very comfortable and I am kind of indulge myself with the benefits. I still feel some part inside me empty, I want something more, may be it is the job satisfaction or the need to gain back my passion for working.

Here I list down some of the benefits for both of the choices.

Benefit of being teacher

Benefit of being tutor

1. Holiday a lot. A lot time to go for vacation.

2. Pay is quite high and working hour is very short.

3. Easy work specification.

4. Steady life and easy to master the syllabus.

5. Can earn extra through tuition.

1. Free study for master.

2. Possible to have better students.

3. Possible higher job satisfaction.

4. Possible higher pay next time.

5. Challenging life.

6. Continuous learning.

7. More promote opportunity.

8. Wilder career scope.

9. Route full of ambitious.

And of course, everything is not perfect and of course there will be accompanied with the negative side any of the choice. Here I list down some.

Negative of being teacher

Negative of being a tutor

1. Rather bored life with everyday seeing the same naughty students.

2. Slow increase in pay next time.

3. Lack of motivation towards working.

4. Need to in charge for sport and extra core curricular.

1. Most of the benefits are only “possible”.

2. Possible of highest stress.

3. Never know what will happen next.

4. A route full of no promises.

5. Possible of being fire within tutor contract period.

Hmmm…..I still have 5 more days for me to decide. Though at first I feel like going for tutor. But after thinking through, there are too much possible outcomes for that route, yet if I pick and continue be a teacher, will I regret again? Mr Loso is in dilemma

2 comments: