Shopping in Lazada

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

ANGRY


Anger always bring devastating effect. Its a terrible feeling yet many just cannot control their emotion when anger come.

I used to have anger as my motivation to be better. The last time I got angry, I went learn swimming and now a competent swimmer after a friend critic me. That don't sound so bad at all. But now, I am kind of regret why I got angry so easily, leaving behind bad image and nothing benefit at all during my Sabah trip.


I also clueless about the reason I angry for, may be it is envy, may be it is just I care too much on what people say especially friends. I should have enjoy myself to the fullest and have fun with these friends that seldom met with each other after graduation.


I think now I just angry at myself for being angry and compare myself with others. Haha. So I will use this to motivate myself for better EQ and try my best not to get angry again. Anger is just for loser. And certainly Mr Loso dont want to become Mr Loser. Haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment